Monday, May 25, 2015

Spec-Sec High Intensity Response Team

My buddy asked me if I could paint up some of his figures so he could use them for gaming. So I've been painting some of his figures here lately.  I haven't based any of these because he is going to do his own basing.  These figures are the Spec Sec High Intensity Response team from Darkest Star Games.  He had 2 packs so there are two of each pose.








I've actually painted a few more than this, but that's for a future post.  So I hope you'll come back again.

ALSO...

It's been a bit since I last posted, but it's for a good reason.  Okay, well maybe work has been interfering some which isn't all that great, but for the most part my evenings these past three weeks have been spent getting used to our new furry friends.  We got two kittens, both from the same litter and have been having a blast playing with them.  They are both Siberian cats.  The brown one is Arwen and the grey is Freya.  Painting figures has been a bit of a challenge, but I am starting to learn the of art of hastily unpacking, painting and then packing it all back up during their nap times.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I can't get enuff red-eye lenses, face plates, or eyes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Well I think that's it for a while.

      Delete