Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Dwarves are Marching!

Greetings friends!  Today we venture back into the realms of fantasy... tiny fantasy... I mean, like seriously... 10mm tall fantasy.  They may be wee Dwarves, but I swear all the beer casks are still empty.  So on to the pictures.  Here is the last stand of Dwarf Warriors.




With these guys done, that means my starter pack for Warband is done.  I have bought a few more Dwarves since then, but I'll hold on to them for now.

Now this means we can do a group shot of the Army.  Thanks to my lovely wife and her fancy photography skills I think these pictures turned out really super.

The "Family" shot of all 8 stands.

Here's the picture of the Cavalry, Magic Users, Leader and Artillery.


And below is the Ranged Unit and 3 stands of Warriors.



The undead army is already in progress and on the painting table as you read this.  More tiny fantasy is in the future!

Cheers.
Rod

20 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it mate, such detail on such a small scale! Good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There may be a correlation to my vision getting worse... Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Most impressive job Rod, they look superb and the overall impression is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a mini mini army!
    Fantastic work Rod. They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! All of the above!! Plus my maxi maxi sincere congratulations, I am truly amazed!!! :D Cheers Rod!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un ejército precioso, adoro a los pequeños barbudos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Es bueno escucharlo! Me alegra que les gusten.

      Delete
  6. These little munchkins make me laugh. Great job, Rocky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was that what that sound was? Glad you like Jay! :)

      Delete
  7. Always had a soft spot for Dwarves! Superb job on some lovely (if mind-bogglingly tiny...I don't know how you do it) figures. Particularly love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gordon. It is a bit rough on the old eyes sometimes.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you much Fran! I believe they will consent to fight for the might of Franonia when time allows.

      Delete